15 5月 Ceramic Insulation Blanket
Ceramic Insulation Blanket
The Ceramic Insulation Blanket is produced in a continuous process. After needle punching, the fibers are evenly interwoven and have high tensile strength and do not contain any binder.
Acupuncture blankets of different bulk density and thickness provide users with a wide range of materials.
Ceramic Insulation Blanket is white in color and regular in size. It integrates refractory, heat-insulating and heat-insulating functions. The ceramic fiber blanket maintains good tensile strength, toughness and fiber structure when used under neutral and oxidizing atmosphere, and is not affected by oil stains. After drying, it can restore its thermal energy and physical properties.
Ceramic Insulation Blanket Features
· Acupuncture to improve fiber interlacing and delamination resistance
· Low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation properties, low temperature shrinkage
· Low bulk density and low heat capacity, greatly shortening the heating and cooling time of the furnace
· Good tensile strength
· Good chemical stability, corrosion resistance
· Good thermal shock resistance, sound absorption performance
· Easy cutting and installation
Ceramic Insulation Blanket Product Application
· High temperature environment filling seal and heat insulation (kiln car, pipe, kiln door, etc.)
· Various industrial furnace linings (hot surface and backing)
· Production of folding block / veneer block
· Building fire prevention, sound absorption
· High temperature filter material
Ceramic Fiber Blanket is white in color and complete in size and specifications.
All are made of first-grade materials and reduce transportation costs to ensure the price advantage of the product. Ceramic fiber blankets / aluminum silicate needle punched blankets can still maintain good tensile strength and toughness during long-term use in a neutral, oxidizing atmosphere. And fiber structure.
Ceramic Fiber Gasket has a temperature resistance of 950-1400 ° C.
Ceramic Fiber Blanket has excellent chemical stability, thermal stability, tensile strength, low thermal conductivity, low thermal capacity and excellent sound absorption and noise reduction performance.
Ceramic Fiber Blanket uses high-temperature thermal insulation for aerospace, steel, petrochemical and electric power; military equipment fire insulation; industrial furnaces, heating equipment wall linings, backing thermal insulation; high-temperature equipment thermal insulation; high-temperature pipeline thermal insulation; electrical component insulation Fireproofing; high temperature gaskets; inorganic fireproof shutter door fireproof layer; module, folding block raw materials.