21 5月 Ceramic Foam Filter
Ceramic Foam Filter
Ceramic Foam Filter is produced basing on carrier with solid reticular structure and combined organic foam pores.
The producing procedure is as below, put carrier into the thixotropic alumina slurry, adopt square to center correcting automatic extrusion process, so that slurry evenly deposits in foam skeleton of carrier.
After drying solidification, then carrier will turn into final product by roasting formed under 1180 ℃ high temperature.
Filter is installed in the filter bowl for filtrating impurity in molten aluminum alloy, which helps to meet the requirement of production in high value-added, high-tech performance aluminum alloy precision casting.
Such as computer hard drive, PS baseboard for printing, canning materials, fan blades for turbojet engine, etc.
Ceramic Foam Filter Advantages
Adopt adsorption principle for filter, can effectively remove big piece inclusions in molten aluminum, and effectively adsorb tiny inclusions.
No broken bits drop out, effectively reduce the pollution of molten aluminum.
Superior thermal shock resistance, improve erosion resistance ability of molten metal.
Automatic flow production，3 calibration procedures，precision size，fit the filter bowl tightly.
Improve the surface appearance and performance, purify molten aluminum.
Here we introduce the use of Ceramic Foam Filter PAL
1. Inspect and clean debris on the surface of the filter box to keep the filter box clean and free from damage;
2. Put the filter plate into the filter box gently and press the sealing gasket around the filter plate to prevent the aluminum liquid from flowing or floating.
3. Evenly preheat the filter box and filter plate so that they are close to the temperature of the aluminum liquid. The preheating temperature of the filter plate is not lower than 460°C. The expanded cotton is automatically sealed by the thermal expansion. The filter plate is not easy to float and is preheated to remove the adsorbed water. Parts, more conducive to help open the initial filter aperture opening, to prevent the thermal expansion and contraction to bring some plug to the filter plate. Preheating can be electric or gas heating, normal heating 15-30 minutes;
4. Pay attention to observe the change of the aluminum hydraulic head when casting, and maintain the flow of normal demand aluminum liquid. The normal initial pressure head is 100-150mm. When the aluminum liquid starts to pass,
The indenter will fall below 75-100mm, and then the indenter will slowly increase;
5. During the normal filtration process, avoid knocking and vibrating the filter plate. At the same time, the flow tank should be filled with aluminum water to avoid the perturbation of the aluminum liquid;
6. After the filtration is completed, remove the filter plate in time and clean the filter box.
Alumina Ceramic Foam Filter Casting Filtration manufacturer in China
1.3D reticulate structure
2.High mechanical strength, no-dregs off when flapping
4.Large surface areas, strong absorptivity of impurities
5.Excellent thermal shock resistance
6.Rapid improvement in filed
Alumina Ceramic Foam Filter Casting Filtration can effectively remove and absorb large or small impurities in molten aluminum,improve the surface quality, product performance and microstructure effectiveness.
Mainly used in the domestic, construction, electricity, condensing tubes, cable and other aluminum alloy precision casting.
1. Aluminum alloy bar choose: 10-30ppi
2. Long-term casting choose: 30-50ppi
3. High quality aluminum profile or plate choose :40 or 50ppi
4. Double zero wave continuous casting and rolling choose: >50ppi
5. Other specifications can be customized as your requirments
Ceramic Foam Filter employs dedicated Aluminium Ceramic Foam Filter to remove inclusions which are generated between the refining system and the mold table. The ability of the ceramic foam filter to capture these inclusions is critical to maintaining a clean ingot during the solidification of metal. Accordingly, the quality and the productivity in downstream operations such as forging, extruding, and rolling are guaranteed.
Ceramic Foam Filter mainly for filtration of aluminum and alloys in foundries and cast houses.
With the excellent resistance to attack and corrosion from molten aluminum, the filter can effectively remove inclusions, reduce trapped gas and provide laminar flow and then the filtered metal is significantly cleaner.
Cleaner metal results in higher-quality castings, less scrap, and fewer inclusion defects, all of which contribute to bottom-line profit.
Ceramic Filter Suppliers ADTECH keeps focusing on the manufacture of the metallurgical material.
ADTECH is one pioneer following by the International Enterprise, who keeps focusing on the manufacture of the metallurgical material.
1.Ceramic Foam Filter
4.Hot-top casting series
5.Roll casting nozzle
7.Other Metallurgical Material