28 3月 Ceramic Foam Filter Bolivia Chile
Ceramic Foam Filter Bolivia Chile
Ceramic Foam Filter Bolivia Chile uses a three-dimensional mesh structure and an organic foam body that communicates with air holes as a carrier, infiltrating it into a thixotropic aluminum oxide slurry, and using a square-corrected center distance automatic extrusion The process is such that the slurry is evenly deposited on the foam body skeleton of the carrier, and baked and cured at a high temperature of 1180°C. Installed in the filter box for aluminum alloy liquid impurity filtration, to meet the production of high value-added, high-tech performance aviation, transportation and other aluminum alloy precision casting. Such as: computer hard drives, printing PS base, can making materials, jet turbine engine fan blades and other products.
Ceramic Foam Filter Bolivia Chile product advantages
1. Using the principle of adsorption, it can effectively remove large inclusions in the aluminum liquid and effectively adsorb fine inclusions of small size;
2. Do not drop slag, effectively reduce the pollution of aluminum liquid;
3. Good thermal shock resistance and improved resistance to molten metal corrosion;
4. Automated assembly line production, three calibration procedures, accurate dimensions, and more in line with the filter box;
5. Improve surface quality, improve product performance, and improve microstructure.
Ceramic Foam Filter Bolivia Chile Instructions for use
1. Check and clean the filter box surface debris to keep the filter box clean and free from damage.
2. Gently place the filter plate in the filter box and press the seal gasket around the filter plate with your hand to prevent the aluminum liquid from flowing or floating. Preheat the filter box and the filter plate evenly so that it is close to the temperature of the aluminum liquid. The preheating temperature of the filter plate is not lower than 260°C. Preheating to remove adsorbed water helps to facilitate the opening of the initial filter pore size at the moment and prevents the heat from rising and shrinking to block some holes in the filter plate. Preheating can be electric or gas heating, normal heating 15-30 minutes.
4. Pay attention to observe the change of the aluminum hydraulic head when casting, and maintain the flow of normal demand aluminum liquid. The normal initial pressure head is 100-150mm. When the liquid begins to pass, the pressure head will drop below 75-100mm, and then the pressure head will slowly increase.
5. During the normal filtration process, avoid knocking and vibrating the filter plate. At the same time, the flow tank should be filled with aluminum water to avoid the perturbation of the aluminum liquid too large or too small.
6. After the filtration is completed, remove the filter plate in time and clean the filter box.
Ceramic Foam Filter Bolivia Chile Application
Ceramic Foam Filter Bolivia Chile is produced basing on carrier with solid reticular structure and combined organic foam pores. The producing procedure is as below, put carrier into the thixotropic alumina slurry, adopt square to center correcting automatic extrusion process, so that slurry evenly deposits in foam skeleton of carrier, after drying solidification, then carrier will turn into final product by roasting formed under 1180 ℃ high temperature. Filter is installed in the filter bowl for filtrating impurity in molten aluminum alloy, which helps to meet the requirement of production in high value-added, high-tech performance aluminum alloy precision casting, such as computer hard drive, PS baseboard for printing, canning materials, fan blades for turbojet engine, etc.
Ceramic Foam Filter removes inclusions which are generated between the refining system and the mold table.
The ability of the ceramic foam filter to capture these inclusions is critical to maintaining a clean ingot during the solidification of metal.
Accordingly, the quality and the productivity in downstream operations such as forging, extruding, and rolling are guaranteed.
At Adtech, the continual quest is to ensure that our customers receive the best technology available on the market to produce the highest quality billet, slab, or ingot for their customers.
Our guarantee does not stop with our customer, but continues to our customer’s customer!
Our technology guarantees of Molten Aluminum Filter conformance of casting quality for the most critical end-product applications.
Keywords=Molten Aluminum Filter,Ceramic Foam Filte,Ceramic Filter Plate,Porous Aluminum plate,Silicon Carbide Ceramic Foam Filter,Alumina Ceramic Filter,Alumina Foam Filters,Molten Metal Filtration,Cast House Filter,casting filter.