05 12月 Foam ceramic filter plate
Foam ceramic filter plate
The foam ceramic filter plate produced by our company can effectively remove all kinds of impurities in the aluminum liquid, and the sealing ceramic fiber gasket is affixed around the filter plate, which helps to seal the filter plate in the filter box and ensure that there is no aluminum liquid from Side out.
Here we introduce the use of Foam ceramic filter plate:
1. Inspect and clean debris on the surface of the filter box to keep the filter box clean and free from damage;
2. Put the filter plate into the filter box gently and press the sealing gasket around the filter plate to prevent the aluminum liquid from flowing or floating.
3. Evenly preheat the filter box and filter plate so that they are close to the temperature of the aluminum liquid. The preheating temperature of the filter plate is not lower than 460°C. The expanded cotton is automatically sealed by the thermal expansion. The filter plate is not easy to float and is preheated to remove the adsorbed water. Parts, more conducive to help open the initial filter aperture opening, to prevent the thermal expansion and contraction to bring some plug to the filter plate. Preheating can be electric or gas heating, normal heating 15-30 minutes;
4. Pay attention to observe the change of the aluminum hydraulic head when casting, and maintain the flow of normal demand aluminum liquid. The normal initial pressure head is 100-150mm. When the aluminum liquid starts to pass,
The indenter will fall below 75-100mm, and then the indenter will slowly increase;
5. During the normal filtration process, avoid knocking and vibrating the filter plate. At the same time, the flow tank should be filled with aluminum water to avoid the perturbation of the aluminum liquid;
6. After the filtration is completed, remove the filter plate in time and clean the filter box.