28 3月 Ceramic Foam Filter Aluminium Brazil
Ceramic Foam Filter Aluminium Brazil
Ceramic Foam Filter Aluminium Brazil can effectively remove large inclusions in the aluminum liquid and adsorb fine particles with micron size, which can improve surface quality, improve product performance, improve microstructure, and increase yield. Widely used in aluminum, aluminum foil, aluminum alloy and other production areas.
Ceramic Foam Filter Aluminium Brazil Instructions for Use
Inspect and clean the filter box surface debris to keep the filter box clean and undamaged.
Gently place the filter plate in the filter box and manually press the seal gasket around the filter plate to prevent the aluminum liquid from flowing or floating.
Preheat the filter box and Ceramic Foam Filter Aluminium Brazil evenly so that it is close to the temperature of the aluminum liquid. The preheating temperature of the filter plate is not lower than 260°C. Preheating to remove adsorbed water helps to facilitate the opening of the initial filter pore size at the moment and prevents the heat from rising and shrinking to block some holes in the filter plate. Preheating can be electric or gas heating, normal heating 15-30 minutes.
When casting, observe the change of the aluminum hydraulic head and maintain the normal demand for the flow control of the aluminum liquid.
The normal initial pressure head is 100-150mm. When the liquid begins to pass, the pressure head will drop below 75-100mm, and then the pressure head will slowly increase.
Ceramic Foam Filter Aluminium Brazil is one of the core components of the ceramic filter. It is a new type of porous functional ceramic material, and its interior is covered with criss-crossing capillary pores (about 1 to 10 microns in diameter). This is the channel of the filtrate. This component is called the plate base layer.
The main features of the Ceramic Foam Filter Aluminium Brazil knowledge are as follows
1. The filtration accuracy covers fine filtration, microfiltration, ultrafiltration, nanofiltration, reverse osmosis, and good results;
2. High mechanical strength, stable chemical properties, good wear resistance, low resistance, anti-blocking, easy recoil, easy to clean;
3. high efficiency, high yield, beautiful arrangement of filter aperture, uniform and neat;
Ceramic Foam Filter Aluminium Brazil knowledge advantages
1. Using the principle of adsorption, it can effectively remove large inclusions in the aluminum liquid and effectively adsorb fine inclusions of small size;
2. Do not drop slag, effectively reduce the pollution of aluminum liquid;
3. Good thermal shock resistance and improved resistance to molten metal corrosion;
4. Automated assembly line production, three calibration procedures, accurate dimensions, and more in line with the filter box;
5. Improve surface quality, improve product performance, and improve microstructure.
During the normal filtration process, avoid knocking and vibrating the filter plate. At the same time, the flow tank should be filled with aluminum water to avoid the perturbation of the aluminum liquid too large or too small.
After the filtration is completed, remove the filter plate in time and clean the filter box.