01 12月 Foundry Ceramic Filters Factory
Foundry Ceramic Filters Factory suggested by Egypt aluminium, who has an in-depth understanding of the production process and craftsmanship of Foundry Ceramic Filters.
Foundry Ceramic Filters uses a three-dimensional network structure and an organic foam with connected pores as a carrier to invade the thixotropic alumina material slurry.
The full-automatic extrusion process with square correction center distance is adopted to make the slurry evenly spread on the foam skeleton of the carrier, and it is baked and cured at a high temperature of 1180℃.
Installed in the filter box for the filtration of impurities in the aluminum alloy liquid to meet the production of high value-added, high-tech performance aluminum alloy precision castings for aviation and transportation.
Such as: computer hard disk, PS board base for printing, canning material, jet turbine engine fan blade and other products.
Ceramic filter plate sealing gasket
Foam Ceramic Filter is surrounded by a sealing lining, which acts on the contact surface of the filter plate and the filter box to prevent the aluminum liquid from leaking through the contact surface.
Our filter plate uses three different specifications of sealing gasket: fiber paper edge; fiber cotton edge; expanded cotton edge.
Egypt aluminium is introducing the Foundry Ceramic Filters Factory’s firstname.lastname@example.org mailbox to the aluminum melting and casting plants around Egypt.
Product advantages of ceramic filter plate
1. Adopting the principle of adsorption to filter, which can effectively remove the large inclusions in the molten aluminum, and effectively adsorb the small inclusions of small size.
2. No slag drop, effectively reducing pollution to molten aluminum.
3. Good thermal shock resistance and improved corrosion resistance to molten metal.
4. Automated assembly line production, three calibration procedures, accurate size, more suitable for the filter box.
5. The role of improving surface quality, improving product performance, and improving microstructure.