26 8月 Filter Foundry Factory
Filter Foundry Factory can effectively remove various impurities in molten aluminum. Sealing ceramic fiber gaskets are attached around the filter plate to help seal the filter plate in the filter box to ensure that no aluminum liquid flows out from the side.
Filter Foundry Factory provides foam ceramic filter plates
1. Check and clean the debris on the surface of the filter box to keep the filter box clean and intact;
2. Gently put the filter plate into the filter box, and then press the sealing gasket on the filter plate to prevent molten aluminum from flowing or floating.
3. Preheat the filter box and filter plate uniformly to make it close to the temperature of molten aluminum. The preheating temperature of the filter plate is not less than 460℃. The expanded cotton cloth is automatically sealed by thermal expansion. The filter plate does not float easily and needs to be preheated to remove the adsorbed water. The parts are more conducive to help open the opening of the initial filter, prevent thermal expansion and contraction, and put some plugs on the filter plate. Preheating can be heated by electricity or gas, and the normal heating time is 15-30 minutes;
4. Pay attention to the replacement of the aluminum hydraulic head during casting and maintain the normal flow of aluminum liquid. The normal initial pressure head is 100-150mm. When the molten aluminum starts to pass,
The indenter will drop below 75-100mm, and then the indenter will slowly increase;
5. In the normal filtration process, avoid knocking and vibrating the Filter Foundry. At the same time, the water tank should be filled with molten aluminum to avoid disturbing the molten aluminum.
6. After filtering, please remove the filter plate and clean the filter box in time.
Liquid aluminum, that is, high-temperature liquid aluminum. When water flows into this molten aluminum, the water will rapidly vaporize and expand due to high temperature. This violent expansion of water vapor is an explosion.
Under the action of the explosion caused by the high temperature of the water, the molten aluminum splashes, which will have more serious consequences.
Aluminum alloy is a kind of non-ferrous metal structural material widely used in industry, and it has been widely used in aviation, aerospace, automobile, machinery manufacturing, shipbuilding and chemical industries. With the rapid development of industrial economy, the demand for aluminum alloy welded structural parts is increasing, and the weldability research of aluminum alloy is also in-depth.