04 3月 Molten Aluminum Refining
Molten Aluminum Refining is a compound that is added to the molten aluminum bath to improve the quality of castings. They are mixed for specific processes and application areas. Flux assists in surface protection, scum treatment, furnace wall cleaning, metal cleaning, hydrogenation and crystal refinement.
Aluminum alloy inevitably absorbs and carries gas during the melting process, which leads to a series of defects, such as pores, shrinkage cavities and pores, cracks and leakage, and high purity of cast products.
This will reduce the content of the alloy and affect the quality.
Therefore, it is necessary to refine and purify aluminum alloy by smelting process to eliminate these gases and aluminum dross, improve the quality of aluminum alloy, and add Molten Aluminum Refining to aluminum alloy for refining. Purification is a conventional measure.
After the molten aluminum is mixed with Molten Aluminum Refining, the hydrogen content can be reduced, and non-metal oxides can be removed. If the operation is improper, the refining agent will be consumed and costly, and it will also cause environmental problems after production, aluminum ash inclusions, etc. Waste.
Features of Molten Aluminum Refining
1. Use nitrogen to blow the refined agent into the aluminum melt and refine it. The impurity removal effect is good, the degassing capacity is high, and the consumption is low. Without the use of online degassing device, the hydrogen content can be reduced to about 0.10~0.15ml/100gAl. .
2. The refining agent does not chemically react with the furnace lining, controls the heating effect, reduces the loss, and reduces the aluminum oxidation burn-out rate by more than 30%, and the aluminum slag output is reduced by 50%.
3. The magnesium nitride added to the refined preparation has a strong ability to crush and dissolve alumina, and it can react with alumina.
4. The structure of the aluminum alloy round ingot after the melting of the refining agent is uniform, and there is basically no looseness, slag inclusion and other defects, which increases the uniformity and refinement of the internal structure of the aluminum alloy round ingot.
In terms of increasing the grain size, improving the quality and improving the processing performance of the post-processed aluminum extruded alloy profiles, the yield of aluminum alloy round ingots has been increased from 95.5% to 98.5%.
5. It can effectively remove small-sized oxide inclusions, and its affinity is significantly improved.