03 1月 China Ceramic Filter Suppliers
China Ceramic Filter Suppliers provide CFF which is installed on the CFF BOX machine to filter liquid impurities in aluminum alloy to meet the high value-added, high-tech performance aviation, transportation and other aluminum alloy precision casting production.
China Ceramic Filter Suppliers uses a three-dimensional network structure in which organic foam is connected to the pores as a carrier to invade the thixotropic alumina slurry. The slurry is uniformly coated on the foam skeleton of the carrier, and baked and cured at a high temperature of 1180°C.
1. Adopt the principle of adsorption filtration to remove large impurities in molten aluminum and effectively adsorb small impurities of small size.
2. No slag, effectively reducing the pollution of molten aluminum.
4. Good thermal shock resistance and corrosion resistance of molten metal.
5. Automatic assembly line production, three calibration procedures, accurate size, more in line with the filter box.
6. Improve surface quality, improve product performance, and improve the role of microstructure.
China Ceramic Filter Suppliers User Manual
1. Check and clean the debris on the surface of the filter box to keep the filter box clean and undamaged.
2. Gently put the filter plate into the filter box, and then press the sealing ring around the filter plate by hand to prevent the aluminum liquid from flowing or floating.
3. Preheat the filter box and filter plate uniformly to make it close to the temperature of molten aluminum. The preheating temperature of the filter plate is not less than 260℃. Preheating will remove the absorbed water, which helps the initial opening of the filter holes and prevents thermal expansion and contraction from blocking certain holes in the filter plate. Electric heating or gas heating can be used for preheating. Normal heating is 15-30 minutes.
4. Observe the change of the aluminum hydraulic head during the aluminum casting process to maintain the controlled flow of the aluminum liquid that is normally required. The normal starting head is 100-150 mm. When the molten aluminum starts to pass, the indenter will drop below 75-100 mm, and then the indenter will slowly increase.
5. When filtering frequently, avoid hitting and shaking the filter plate. At the same time, the storage tank should be filled with molten aluminum to avoid interference caused by excessive or small molten aluminum.
6. After filtering, remove the filter plate and clean the filter box in time.
Storage of ceramic foam filter plates in aluminum factories: They should be stored in a ventilated and dry environment to prevent moisture, and no objects should be placed on them.