26 3月 Ceramic Foam Filters For Foundry
Ceramic Foam Filters For Foundry specialize in producing high-quality cast products for aluminum casting workshops, reducing waste due to impurities, reducing costs due to impurity defects, achieving faster extrusion or hot rolling speeds, increasing productivity, and alloy replacement Simple, increase casting flexibility, no need to retain metal.
Hindalco Industries introduces the installation steps of Ceramic Foam Filters For Foundry
1. Take out the Ceramic Foam Filter
2. Clean the filter box.
3. Gently put the filter plate into the filter box, and press the sealing gasket around the filter plate by hand to prevent the aluminum liquid from flowing by.
4. Evenly preheat the filter box and the filter plate to make it close to the temperature of the molten aluminum, preheat to remove water, and facilitate the initial instant filtration. The preheating can be implemented by electric or gas heating, and it takes about 15% under normal circumstances. ~30 minutes.
5. Pay attention to the change of the aluminum hydraulic head when pouring. The normal initial pressure head is 100~150mm. When the aluminum liquid starts to pass, the pressure head will drop below 75~100mm, and then the pressure head will gradually increase.
6. In the normal filtering process, avoid knocking and vibrating the filter plate, and at the same time make the launder full of molten aluminum to avoid too much disturbance of the molten aluminum.
7. After filtering, take out the filter plate in time and clean the filter box.
How to use Ceramic Foam Filters For Foundry
1. The position of the filter is as close to the casting as possible to achieve the best filtering effect. Generally, an open gating system is used.
2. Filter area
The cross section of the runner where the filter is placed must be enlarged, generally 2~4 times the normal cross section of the runner, the width of the filter support table is 5~12mm, and the gap between the filter and the filter seat is 0.5~1mm.
3. When multiple filters are used for large castings, the amount of molten iron flowing through each filter must be balanced.
4. The height of the buffer before and after the filter or the upper and lower buffers is recommended to be 1.5H~2.5H (H is the thickness of the filter) to prevent partial overload of the filter.
5. When directly impacting the filter, the pouring height should not exceed 300mm, and it is unavoidable to thicken the filter properly when directly impacting.
6. New product design filters can only be put into mass production after initial test and small batch verification without abnormalities.
Precautions for the use of Ceramic Foam Filters For Foundry. Ceramic Filter Manufacturers introduce that.
1. The filter is ceramic and must be handled with care to prevent bumps;
2. The debris inside the filter must be blown out before putting it into the filter seat;
3. After putting in the filter seat, check that the top surface of the filter cannot be higher than the parting surface;
4. When the casting temperature of steel castings is low, the zirconium filter needs to be preheated.
Storage and shelf life of ceramic foam / straight hole filter
1. Store in a dry and ventilated place, free from rain and heavy pressure;
2. The handling process should be handled with care to prevent bumping and stepping;
3. The shelf life is three years. If the storage period is more than one year, it is recommended to use after drying.