25 6月 Ceramic Foam Filter Uniprom Doo
Ceramic Foam Filter Uniprom Doo has good mechanical strength and chemical stability, as well as excellent aluminum cleaning performance. Strictly control the pore size and the ratio of through holes to achieve stable filtration.
The quality of aluminum melt is very important, it will greatly affect the subsequent processing performance and the quality of the final product. Therefore, all countries in the world like the purification of aluminum melt very much.
Ceramic Foam Filter Uniprom Doo can remove oxides on the aluminum surface to improve casting quality. Today, more and more aluminum plate and aluminum foil manufacturers use these filters.
The liquid ceramic aluminum filter for aluminum smelter is the most widely used filter in the field of aluminum melt filtration.
Its advantages are high porosity, high filtration efficiency, convenient replacement, low cost, strong adaptability, and can also be separated by filtering solid inclusions in liquid inclusions. The disadvantages are low high temperature strength, short service life (mostly for one-time use), and small filtering capacity.
The main features of ceramic filter plates are as follows
1. The filtration accuracy includes fine filtration, microfiltration, ultrafiltration, nanofiltration, reverse osmosis, and the effect is good.
2. High mechanical strength, stable chemical performance, good wear resistance, low corrosion resistance, anti-caking, easy to recoil and easy to clean.
3. High efficiency and high output.
Advantages of ceramic filter plate
1. In the process of aluminum casting, filter out large-volume inclusions and adsorb small-volume inclusions.
2. No slag, no pollution.
3. Excellent thermal shock resistance and corrosion resistance of molten metal
Ceramic foam filters are basically divided into 6 pore sizes: 10PPI, 15PPI, 20PPI, 25PPI, 30PPI, and 40PPI. The larger the number, the smaller the aperture. But in actual practice, the four types of 10PPI 20PPI 30PP 40PPI can meet the needs of customers.
1. The casting: 10～25ppi
2. Semi-continuous casting: 30～60ppi
3. High-quality aluminum or sheet: 50～60ppi
4. Continuous casting and rolling: 50～60p