27 5月 Ceramic Foam Filter Food Lion Aluminum Foil
Ceramic Foam Filter Food Lion Aluminum Foil can filter out impurities and bubbles in the molten metal, purify the metal liquid, and achieve a rectifying effect through filtration, which makes the molten metal flow more stable, prevents secondary oxidation, and improves the yield of Aluminum Foil.
If the molten aluminum ceramic foam filter is used improperly, the effect is worse than other filters.
The design of the system should ensure that all molten aluminum alloy passes through the filter screen (if part of it does not pass, the molten aluminum is not pure, resulting in turbulent flow and entrained air to form slag).
The filtering area of the ceramic foam filter should be large enough to not affect the flow rate of the aluminum alloy melt (the minimum flow rate should be located at the minimum cross-section of the gate).
Advantages of Ceramic Foam Filter Food Lion Aluminum Foil
1. Removal of impurities and slag: purifying aluminum alloy melt.
2. The viscosity of the filtered aluminum alloy liquid is reduced, and the fluidity is increased by 10% ~ 15%.
Therefore, the filling capacity of the aluminum alloy melt can be improved by filtering. Before filtering, the flow of aluminum alloy fluid is turbulent, and after filtering, it becomes laminar (the curvature of the ceramic foam filter is curved in the flow path), thereby reducing the volume of air and two types of slagging.
3. In the filtering process, the filtering mechanism filters from the sieve and the filter cake to the deep layer. The purity of the filtered aluminum alloy is getting higher and higher (not exceeding the maximum filtering capacity of the ceramic foam filter).
4. Reduced the scrap rate of aluminum foil;
5. Improve the cutting performance of parts;
6. The mechanical properties of composite materials, especially elongation, have been significantly improved.
Lion Aluminum says that China is a major producer of aluminum foil
Aluminum foil is a segmented product with higher added value in the aluminum processing material industry. The industry is developing rapidly. The market scale and production and sales have maintained rapid growth year after year. Due to its excellent application performance in the fields of heat conduction and recycling, aluminum foil is used in home appliances, packaging, etc. The application of this aspect has been greatly expanded.
The development of China’s packaging industry has greatly promoted the consumption of the aluminum foil industry. During the “Twelfth Five-Year Plan” period, the construction of people’s livelihood projects and the development of a low-carbon economy will have a strong demand for high-performance aluminum foil. The annual demand for aluminum foil in my country has reached more than 300,000 tons. China has developed into the third largest packaging country after the United States and Japan. In the next few years, the growth rate of aluminum foil for packaging will greatly exceed the growth rate of my country’s air-conditioning and cable applications. .