11 5月 Aluminium 7075 Metal Foam Filter
Aluminium 7075 Metal Foam Filter is used to filter non-metallic solid inclusions in aluminum and aluminum alloy solutions. Cost-effectiveness. Use high-open-pore structure sponge and high-purity ceramic materials.
After strict quality control, the pore size is large, the through-hole rate is high, the sintering is sufficient, the compressive strength is good, and the high efficiency filtration is ensured.
The aluminum alloy foam ceramic filter was originally developed for the production of forged aluminum alloy in strict product applications.
Aluminum cans and lid materials, aluminum foil, aircraft extrusion materials, storage trays, forging materials and metal wires require extremely high cleanliness.
The first application in the foundry industry was high-quality aluminum castings for aerospace.
Since then, it has expanded to commercial casting and automotive applications.
Aluminium 7075 Metal Foam Filter has several key advantages that can improve the quality of high-quality aluminum castings.
Improve mechanical properties.
Reduce signs of dye penetration.
Reduce non-metallic x-ray evidence.
Reduce rework or scrap.
Improve processing performance.
Instructions for use of aluminum alloy casting filter
1. Clean the filter box.
2. Gently put the filter plate into the filter box, and then press the gasket on the filter plate with your hand to prevent the flow of aluminum liquid.
3. Evenly preheat the filter box and filter plate to make it close to the temperature of the molten aluminum. Preheating removes moisture and promotes initial transient filtration. Electric heating or gas heating can be used for preheating. It usually takes 15-30 minutes.
4. Pay attention to the replacement of the aluminum water head during the casting process. The normal starting pressure head is 100-150mm. When the molten aluminum begins to pass, the indenter drops below 75-100mm, and then the indenter rises slowly.
5. In the normal filtering process, please avoid hitting and vibrating the filter plate. At the same time, the cleaning tank should be filled with liquid aluminum to prevent excessive interference of liquid aluminum.
6. After filtering, take out the foam ceramic filter plate in time and clean the filter box.
Product specification model: This standard is a product model, represented by the current common name P, and the number in front of the English letter P represents the hole density of the product, which corresponds to the uniformity of the hole. For example, 10P type is a ceramic foam filter product, which has 7-13 holes uniformly in any length of 25.4 mm.
The main benefit of using ceramic foam filters is that rework can be greatly reduced.
If these defects do not occur in critical areas, eliminating surface or subsurface performance defects will increase the cost of castings.
In addition, if mixing or other polishing techniques result in a loss of dimensional integrity, casting losses may occur.
Maintenance is not an effective means of producing high-quality castings.
Another major advantage of ceramic foam filters
Non-metals will affect the finishing characteristics of processed castings. In the presence of non-metallic inclusions, the characteristic luster and luster of aluminum will disappear.