06 12月 Use Porous Ceramic Filter
Use Porous Ceramic Filter for pure aluminum liquid and high-precision filtration purification of rail transportation, aerospace products, etc.
Porous Ceramic Filter has a sealing lining around it that acts on the filter plate and the filter box.
Use Porous Ceramic Filter need preventing aluminum liquid from leaking through the contact surface. Our Ceramic Foundry Filter uses three different types of sealing gaskets: fiber paper edge; fiber cotton edge; expanded cotton edge.
Porous Ceramic FilterCeramic Foundry Filter
1. The amount of impurities is high, and the quality of the cast products is general. The Porous Ceramic Filter with larger mesh holes can be used, and a glass fiber cloth coarse filter is added in front of the filter plate.
At this time, semi-continuous casting is important for coarse filtration with a glass cloth. It can intercept the slag from the opening of the eye and the slag washed out by the launder to prevent clogging of the Porous Ceramic Filter.
2. The quality requirements of the cast products are high, and the ceramic mesh is small, that is, the Porous Ceramic Filter with a large number of meshes.
3. The choice of Porous Ceramic Filter specification is based on the flow rate and total throughput of the melt.
4. The color is pure and no impurity, indicating that the material is uniform; the hand is not sticky, indicating that the surface is not sprayed with adhesive, and will not cause secondary pollution.
5. The effective specific surface area or porosity calculation of the foam should be carefully evaluated when purchasing the Porous Ceramic Filter.
The mesh surface homogenization state of the Porous Ceramic Filter can be observed, and then the cross-sectional mesh homogenization state is observed.
If possible, the porosity can be calculated by the drainage method. The three-dimensional mesh is homogeneous and the porosity is relatively large. It is an excellent Porous Ceramic Filter.