16 12月 Use Honeycomb Ceramic Filter
Use Honeycomb Ceramic Filter produced by Adtech can effectively remove all kinds of impurities in the aluminum liquid.
Use Honeycomb Ceramic Filter with sealing gasket around the filter plate, which helps to seal the filter plate to avoid aluminum liquid out.
Here we introduce the use of Honeycomb Ceramic Filter
1. Clean debris on the surface of the filter box to keep the filter box clear and free from damage.
2. Put the filter plate into the filter box gently and press the sealing gasket around the filter plate to prevent the aluminum liquid out.
3. Preheat the filter box and filter plate so that they are close to the temperature of the aluminum liquid. The preheating temperature of the filter plate is not lower than 460°C. The expanded cotton is automatically sealed by the thermal expansion. The filter plate is not easy to float and is preheated to remove the adsorbed water. Parts, more conducive to help open the initial filter aperture opening, to prevent the thermal expansion and contraction to bring some plug to the filter plate. Preheating can be electric or gas heating, normal heating 15-30 minutes;
4. Pay attention to observe the change of the aluminum hydraulic head when casting, and maintain the flow of normal demand aluminum liquid. The normal initial pressure head is 100-150mm. When the aluminum liquid starts to pass,
The indenter will fall below 75-100mm, and then the indenter will slowly increase;
5. During the normal filtration process, avoid knocking and vibrating the filter plate. At the same time, the flow tank should be filled with aluminum water to avoid the perturbation of the aluminum liquid;