26 2月 Flux In Metallurgy for Aluminum
Flux In Metallurgy for Aluminum
Flux In Metallurgy Product principle:
by use of powder spraying machine, spray powder refining flux into aluminium melt bath with high purity nitrogen. under the combined effect of dispersed tiny nitrogen bubble and flux, it will eliminate the entrapped slag and hydrogen in aluminium liquid.
Flux In Metallurgy Main features:
1. High efficiency, 100% efficient composition.
2. Strong purifying capacity up to domestic advanced level.
3. Less pollution, small consumption and low cost.
Flux In Metallurgy Use method:
Adding refining flux of required amount into refining tank and cover it properly, turn on the switch of refining tank and connect nitrogen gas. When refining flux is spraying out of refining iron tube, insert it into the furnace and move all around inside evenly for 2 or 3 times. When powder inside the tank is sprayed completely, first draw out the refining tube out of aluminium liquid, and then switch off nitrogen gas.
Flux In Metallurgy Technical parameters:
1. Refining temperature: 700℃~740℃.
2. Refining time: 8~15 minutes (6~20ton furnace).
3. Use level 1~3kg for one ton aluminium.
Flux In Metallurgy Precaution:
1. the refining time shall be extended along with increase of aluminium malting volume.
2. the powder feeding rate can be controlled by adjusting switch on the bottom of refining tank. Generally, there should be powder spraying out within the range of refining time.
3. the end of refining tube should be inserted into the furnace by 2/3 of the aluminium liquid depth. 4. the tube shall be moved to left and right side. the furnace wall and bottom shall not be touched to prevented from clogging of tube.
5. the turbulence height of aluminium liquid shall be controlled by nitrogen pressure.
Flux In Metallurgy Packaging and storage:
It is 2kg for each package and 20kg foe each box, which shall be stored in a day and ventilated place. the storage period is one year if plastic bag are not damaged. It can be further used when it is ground into powder and dried under the temperature of 100℃.