27 12月 Ceramic Foam Filter Iran Aluminium Company
Ceramic Foam Filter Iran Aluminium Company is installed in the CFF BOX to filter aluminum alloy liquid impurities and provide high value-added and high technical performance for precision aluminum alloy casting products such as aviation and transportation.
Such as: computer hard drives, printed PS board brackets, building materials, jet turbofan motor blades and other products. We at Evans are a professional manufacturer of foam aluminum filter plates
Iran alumina ceramic foam filter adopts a three-dimensional lattice structure, and uses pore-combined organic foam as a carrier to attack the thixotropic alumina grout. The slurry is evenly coated on the carrier foam skeleton and baked at a temperature above 1180°C.
Product advantages of Ceramic Foam Filter Iran Aluminium Company
1. Adopt the principle of adsorption and filtration to remove large components in molten aluminum and effectively adsorb small-size components.
2. No slag, effectively reducing the pollution of molten aluminum.
4. Good thermal shock resistance and molten metal corrosion resistance.
5. Fully automatic assembly line production, three calibration methods, accurate size, more in line with the filter box.
6. Improve surface quality, improve product performance, and improve the role of microstructure.
User Guide Iran Alumina Ceramic Foam Filter
1. Check and clean up debris on the surface of the filter box, and keep the filter box clean and undamaged.
2. Gently insert the filter plate into the filter box, and press the sealing ring around the filter plate by hand to prevent the aluminum liquid from flowing or floating.
3. Heat the filter box and the filter plate evenly to close to the temperature of the molten aluminum. The preheating temperature of the filter plate is not less than 260%. Preheating to remove the adsorbed water helps to initially open the filter holes and prevent some holes on the filter plate from being blocked by thermal expansion and contraction. Electric heating or gas heating can be used for preheating. Normal heating is 15-30 minutes.
4. Observe the change of the aluminum hydraulic head during the aluminum casting process to maintain the normal flow of aluminum liquid demand. The typical starting head is 100-150 mm. As the molten aluminum begins to pass, the depression reaches below 75-100 mm, and then the depression slowly increases.
5. When repeatedly tapping, avoid tapping and shaking the filter. At the same time, the tank should be filled with molten aluminum to prevent interference from too much or too little molten aluminum.
6. Remove the filter screen in time after filtering and clean the filter box.
Maintenance of ceramic foam filter board in aluminum factory: To prevent moisture, please place it in a ventilated and dry environment, and do not place any objects on it.