26 2月 Ceramic Foam Filter Manufacturers In India
Ceramic Foam Filter Manufacturers In India
How to choose Ceramic Foam Filter? Ceramic Foam Filter Manufacturers AdTech Metallurgical Materials Co.,Ltd. will tell you.
1. There are many impurities, and the quality of cast products is general. Ceramic filter plates with larger meshes are available, and a glass cloth coarse filter is added in front of the filter plates. At this time, semi-continuous casting is important for coarse filtration with a glass cloth. It can intercept the slag from the opening of the eye and the slag washed out by the launder to prevent clogging of the filter plate.
2. The quality requirements of cast products are high, and the new type of foam ceramics with large mesh size is selected.
3. The specification of the ceramic filter plate is determined by the flow rate and total throughput of the melt.
4. The color is pure and no impurity, indicating that the material is uniform; the hand is not sticky, indicating that the surface is not sprayed with adhesive, and will not cause secondary pollution.
5. The effective specific surface area or porosity calculation of the foam should be carefully evaluated when purchasing the filter.
The mesh surface homogenization state of the filter plate can be observed, and then the cross-sectional mesh homogenization state is observed.
If possible, the porosity can be calculated by the drainage method. The three-dimensional mesh is homogeneous and the porosity is relatively large, which is an excellent ceramic filter plate.
How to use Ceramic Foam Filter? Ceramic Foam Filter Manufacturers AdTech Metallurgical Materials Co.,Ltd. will tell you.
1. Clean the filter box.
2. Gently put the ceramic filter plate into the filter box and press the sealing gasket around the ceramic filter plate by hand to prevent the aluminum liquid from flowing.
3. Evenly preheat the filter box and filter plate to bring it close to the temperature of the aluminum liquid. Preheat to remove moisture and facilitate initial transient filtration. Preheating can be carried out using electrical or gas heating. Under normal circumstances, it takes about 15-30 minutes.
4. Pay attention to the change of aluminum hydraulic head during casting. The normal starting pressure head is 100-150mm. When the aluminum liquid begins to pass, the pressure head will drop below 75-100mm, and then the pressure head will slowly increase.
5. During the normal filtration process, avoid knocking and vibrating the filter plate. At the same time, the launder should be filled with aluminum water to avoid too much disturbance of the aluminum water.
6. After the filtration is finished, remove the filter plate in time and clean the filter box.