03 6月 Ceramic Filter
Ceramic Filter can remove the inclusions in the aluminum metal liquid, and rectify, turbulent metal liquid, improve the quality of castings and improve the surface defects of castings.
It is a special ceramic product with a three-dimensional three-dimensional network structure sintered at high temperature by using polyurethane foam as a precursor, dipping and refractory slurry forming process.
Foam ceramic filter features
It has a unique three-dimensional connected curved mesh structure and 80% to 90% open porosity.
There are four filtration and purification mechanisms, namely: screening-filter cake-deep bed filtration mechanism, floating separation
Mechanism, deep filtration (physical adsorption) and rectification mechanism.
Ceramic Filter can effectively filter out large inclusions in the liquid metal and most of the tiny suspended inclusions as small as tens of microns.
Compared with refractory fiber filter and straight hole honeycomb ceramic filter, it has the characteristics of high refractory degree, high strength, good filtering effect and high filtering efficiency.
The effect of applying foam ceramic filter correctly
1. Effectively filter impurities and improve the purity of the metal solution;
2. Reduce the turbulence and gas, make the liquid metal filling stable, and the distribution of casting structure is even;
3. Reducing casting defects, improving surface quality and yield, conducive to cutting and reducing manufacturing costs.
It should avoid the following wrong ways during use
1. There is no open system in the sprue for the molten metal inflow surface of the filter.
2. The filter fails to achieve the best effective use of the filter area. On the contrary, the impact force and static pressure of the metal liquid on the foam ceramic filter increase, and the filter is likely to break.
3. The filter area of the filter is not effectively used, resulting in a waste of filter cost.