14 8月 Ceramic Filter Prices
Ceramic Filter Prices from China can be clearly shown to aluminum foundries around the world.
Before using Ceramic Foam Filter, you must understand its working principle and use, so that the filtration of molten aluminum can be more pure.
The filtration mechanism of foam ceramic filter
The ceramic foam filter separates the inclusions in the liquid casting alloy through three physical and chemical effects on the molten metal, thereby achieving the effect of purifying the liquid metal.
Filter cake effect
The complex ceramic foam structure can effectively block slag mechanically.
When the molten metal passes through the ceramic foam filter with a complex structure, the filter medium filters out the inclusions larger than the pore size of the filter surface through mechanical separation, and makes it precipitate at the inflow end of the filtrate metal.
As the number of inclusions on the filter surface increases, a layer of “filter cake” will gradually form, which will further narrow the metal liquid flow channel, so the new filter medium surface can filter out finer inclusions.
The media also has a filtering effect. Among the many small holes penetrating the ceramic body, some showed tiny cracks and some had dead corners. These different changing areas are possible locations for intercepting inclusions, and there is also a “filter” effect inside the filter.
When the molten metal flows through the ceramic body with complex structure, it will be divided into many small streams, which increases the contact area and contact probability of the inclusions in the molten metal and the filter medium.
Because the surface of the filter is a very small uneven surface, the size of the concave block is about 1-10um, which has the effect of electrostatic adsorption and adhesion interception on inclusions.
When the molten metal flows through the ceramic foam filter, it is divided into many small streams with a smaller diameter, making the Reynolds number smaller and the liquid flow tends to be laminar.
When the molten metal is in a laminar flow state, since the density of the molten metal is much greater than the density of the inclusions, the inclusions have enough time to float and remove, that is, the foam ceramic filter can assist the runner to block slag.
After the filter is placed in the gating system, the resistance to the flow of molten metal increases. The molten metal flowing in the flow channel is easy to form full motion, which reduces the flow rate, which is beneficial to the floating of inclusions and staying on the top surface of the flow channel.
Ceramic Filter Prices are not as high or low as you think, because Made in China has become a symbol of high-quality products. Just like China’s high-speed rail and infrastructure. If you want to know the Ceramic Filter Price, as an aluminum melting and casting plant, you should contact the Chinese manufacturer via firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommendations for the use of ceramic filters
1. According to the melting point of the alloy, select a filter of suitable material to prevent excessive temperature from damaging the filter function and failing to achieve the filtering effect.
2. Select the corresponding mesh, and the purification effect should meet the casting requirements.
3. Try to use the upper limit of the casting temperature to improve the fluidity of the metal.
4. When the filter is placed horizontally under the cup or parting surface, the casting height should not exceed 20 cm. It is best to rinse the metal liquid on the wall of the cup, not directly on the filter.
5. The filter must be handled gently. When not in use, it should be placed in a dry and ventilated place to prevent moisture absorption from affecting the strength of the filter.Contact email@example.com for Ceramic Filter Prices.