18 11月 30ppi Ceramic Filters Malaysia
30ppi Ceramic Filters Malaysia plays a role in slowing down turbulence, thereby reducing reoxidation slag inclusion, purifying molten aluminum, improving the yield of aluminum castings, reducing inclusions in castings, reducing internal reoxidation defects, and reducing machining Subsurface defects.
30ppi 40ppi Foundry Filter is the most commonly used ceramic foam filter in the aluminum casting industry.
Ordinary aluminum casting usually uses 10-40ppi ceramic filter plates.
Aviation and high-quality aluminum materials usually use 30-60ppi ceramic filter plates.
Malaysia Aluminium introduces the advantages of 30ppi Ceramic Filters Malaysia:
1. Remove the inclusions in the aluminum casting, reduce the gas and slag in the casting, reduce the turbulence of the molten metal flow during filling, reduce the surface defects in the casting, and significantly reduce the rejection rate of the casting.
2. Improve the fluidity of molten metal, significantly increase the filling capacity and feeding capacity of the casting, improve the surface finish of the casting, and increase the pressure and sealing performance of the casting.
3. It has very high high temperature working strength, chemical stability, thermal shock resistance and resistance to metal flow impact. The high chemical stability makes it unaffected by the acidity and alkalinity of the molten metal.
4. It has a large metal flow rate, and the flow rate is stable (different from the straight hole Alumina Ceramic Foam Filter, the flow rate gradually decreases with the increase of the amount of trapped impurities).
Its filtering effect is much higher than that of other filter elements.
5. With very high dimensional accuracy, it can be used in the production line of automatic filter placement.
The Aluminum Association of Malaysia is recommending the contact information of 30ppi Ceramic Filters Malaysia’s Chinese suppliers to local aluminum factories. More details can be obtained by visiting www.adtechamm.com. Prices can be obtained through firstname.lastname@example.org.