19 3月 Refractory Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Refractory Ceramic Fiber Blanket is inhalable and has certain harm to the environment and human body. Some foreign companies have strengthened restrictions on the use of amorphous ceramic fibers.
At present, a kind of bio-soluble amorphous ceramic fiber appears in the market of heat-resistant refractory materials. This super fiber (siO2-CaO-MgO series ceramic fiber) is a pollution-free and environmentally friendly material.
The future production trend of Refractory Ceramic Fiber Blanket is to develop in the direction of pollution-free, refinement and multifunctionality. High-temperature glue, especially using new processes and new materials, produces functional ceramic fibers with high added value and high-tech content. The probability of production will be greater and greater, which is of great significance for optimizing thermal insulation refractories.
Refractory Ceramic Fiber Blanket is often used for heat preservation pipes because of its characteristic efficacy. However, if it is to realize its full effect, it must be installed and operated normally.
So the following editors will share with you the construction operation steps of its pipe insulation.
1. Clean old insulation and debris on the surface of the pipe.
2. Cut the ceramic fiber blanket according to the pipe diameter (do not tear by hand, use a ruler and a cutter).
3. Wrap the blanket around the periphery of the pipe, close to the pipe wall, pay attention to the splicing seam ≤ 5mm, and keep it flat.
4.Bundled galvanized iron wire (bundling distance ≤200mm), the wire must not be continuously wound in a spiral shape.
5. In order to achieve the required thickness for multi-layer operations, it is necessary to carry out staggered seams and fill seams to ensure flatness.
What are the precautions when constructing Refractory Ceramic Fiber Blanket?
During the construction of the ceramic fiber blanket, it is necessary to first check its raw materials to ensure its quality and proceed to the next process. Secondly, we need to have a general understanding of its construction process. What do each step need to do and what do we need? Note that this is particularly important for the entire construction project.
1. Material entry: Raw materials are first inspected by full-time technical quality inspectors and custodians. When problems are found, they are reported to the company and relevant leaders in time to ensure that the materials are accepted and put into storage, and the next process is carried out.
2. First clean the surface of the C-type ceramic fiber blanket, clean the carbon powder and debris on the surface, and evenly brush the anti-rust paint for the first time to prevent the phenomenon of flowing and leaking.
3. Brushing: Before painting, be sure to wipe off the dust on the surface of the ceramic fiber blanket frame, adjust the paint well, and brush evenly to prevent the phenomenon of flowing and tingling.
4. Board making: Ceramic fiber blanket frame is welded and formed. The frame is welded as required. The surface of the weld must be free of defects such as cracks and welding knobs. All welding points meet the specifications and technical quality requirements.
5. Scraping Putty: Before scraping the putty, the surface of the board and the unevenness on both sides must be leveled. Survival is required twice, and the surface must be compacted and wiped without rubbing. The ceramic fiber blanket frame is cleaned.