31 5月 Aluminium casting Molten Metal Filter Installation
Molten Metal Filter
Aluminium casting Molten Metal Filter can remove metal slag and solution of metal impurities are far stronger than several of the other filter media, filter them with a combination of physics and chemistry.
Therefore, effectively filter out impurities from various sizes of casting product, including much smaller than the pores of the filter impurities. Such filters and comb the whole disordered molten metal flow, reducing turbulence, allows the molten metal. Large inclusions in the filter surface are the physical screen, interception and tiny inclusions in the role of chemical affinity and be attracted to the filter surface, side walls or pores.
flow to be smooth and clean.
Aluminium casting Molten Metal Filter Classification
In accordance with its material, ceramic foam filter can be divided into Molten Metal Filter as a iron filter for molten iron, Alumina Ceramic Foam Filter as a Molten Metal Filter for molten aluminum casting, and Molten Metal Filter as a steel filter for molten steel casting industry.
Aluminium casting Molten Metal Filter Installation
At the same time, it is not possible to ignore the conventional and necessary measures taken to reduce the occurrence of inclusions in the process operations such as smelting, furnace treatment.
The filtration efficiency of Ceramic foam Filter of the aluminum plant is closely related to its proper installation and use. , and casting, because the filtration process is employed.
It is also necessary to prevent re-contamination of the cleaned aluminum liquid after filtration. Zirconia Ceramic Foam Filter
Its installation and use, in general, need to pay attention to the following aspects
1. Correct selection of filter plates: The size of the filter plates and the number of holes must be selected in consideration of the flow rate range of the specific casting type, the maximum liquid level of the metal during filtration, the total filtration amount, and the cleanliness of the original aluminum liquid.
2. The pre-melt filtration treatment can not be ignored: such as the normal slag and clearing furnace of the aluminum melting furnace and the holding furnace; the refining in the furnace. In particular, an in-line degassing device is still necessary because it not only reduces the hydrogen content of the melt, but also removes some of the non-metallic inclusions.
3. The Molten Metal Filter shall be adapted to the square refractory filter box: the two are adapted to seal, so as to prevent the metal from flowing into the casting box from the gap without being filtered, and also avoid floating in the aluminum water due to the excessively light weight of the foam filter plate. And failed.
4. Preheating before use: Preheat to remove moisture and facilitate initial transient filtration. Preheating can be carried out using electrical or gas heating. Under normal circumstances, it takes about 15 minutes.
5. During normal filtration, no slag is required to avoid knocking and vibrating the filter plate. At the same time, the launder should be filled with aluminum water to avoid too much disturbance of the aluminum water.
6. After casting, drain the metal in the flow cell and filter plate. There is a vibrator abroad that is placed on the filter plate and shaken for one minute to shake off about 75% of the remaining liquid metal from the filter plate.
7. Finally clean the perimeter and remove the filter plate after solidification.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.