24 11月 Molten Aluminum Degassing Machine
Molten Aluminum Degassing Machine is a degassing and purification product. It uses the most advanced control technology, a man-machine interface, and is controlled by PLC computer programming. It guarantees the purity of aluminum melt purification according to the alloy flow rate and purification degree. The single-rotor degassing box is in In terms of craftsmanship, a brand-new concept was used to successfully develop and design.
It solves some of the disadvantages of degassing in the aluminum processing industry, such as: poor structure, low degassing rate, large gas consumption, large temperature drop, low monitoring level, etc., as well as the long-term troubles of “short circuit” and “blistering”. Superior features such as high degassing rate, low operating cost, reliable operation and simple maintenance.
Aluminum liquid degassing box lining has good thermal shock resistance, shock resistance to cold and heat, and low thermal expansion coefficient.
It maintains a stable appearance at working temperature, and has excellent non-wetting performance with aluminum. After the aluminum liquid flows through, it does not stick to aluminum and is easy to clean.
Good durability, good surface strength, resistance to liquid aluminum erosion and corrosion, no moisture absorption, no gasification of liquid aluminum, lower density than aluminum, good chemical stability, and no reaction with aluminum at working temperature.
On-line degassing equipment mainly processes molten aluminum containing a certain amount of hydrogen and other residues (alkali metals, slag inclusions), which are removed after being processed by degassing equipment.
The processing principle of on-line degassing equipment is the principle of gas flotation. The process gas (inert gas or a mixture of inert gas and chlorine) is injected into the melt through the rotor and broken into uniformly dispersed tiny bubbles by the rotor, and the tiny bubbles rise to the melt surface.
How Molten Aluminum Degassing Machine works:
1.Hydrogen is absorbed into the bubble and is eliminated;
2.Alkali metals are eliminated by chemical interaction with chlorine gas (formation of chloride);
3. The inclusions are trapped by bubbles and then rise to the surface of the melt to form dross.
Molten Aluminum Degassing Machine baking requirements and matters needing attention:
1. Before baking, twist off the nut of the vent hole around the box to facilitate the drainage of moisture from the insulation lining.
2. Before baking, the degassing box puts out the rotor and the filter box cannot be equipped with filter plates.
3. The aluminum outlet, the aluminum inlet, the discharge port, and the rotor hole of the box body are plugged with fiber blanket, and the upper mouth of the box body is covered with a 20mm thick fiber blanket and the cover is sealed.
4. The thermocouple is inserted into the temperature measuring hole of the box cover to control the temperature of the furnace gas.
5. The normal control temperature of the molten aluminum in the box is about 750℃, and the furnace gas conduction temperature difference is about 50℃, so the maximum control temperature of the furnace gas during baking is 800℃.
6. If the temperature control meter is equipped with program control function, it can run automatically according to the baking curve setting; but it can also be controlled manually.
7. If the temperature control meter has no program control function, it will adopt stepwise manual control in time intervals. The maximum current of the power regulator does not exceed the rated current.
8. After the maximum temperature of 800℃, the heat preservation is over, the temperature will be naturally cooled when the power is cut off, and the cover can be opened for cooling or inspection when the temperature is below 200℃. At the same time, tighten the vent nut.
9. Special attention: Do not open the cover or remove the rotor hole, drain hole, and aluminum fiber blanket during the whole process to avoid cracks in the lining caused by the shock of rapid cold.