08 7月 Ceramic Foam Filter For Metal / Casting
Ceramic Foam Filter For Metal / Casting
Ceramic Foam Filter For Metal / Casting uses a three-dimensional network structure and an organic bubble connected to the pores as a carrier to invade the thixotropic alumina material slurry.
The Ceramic Foam Filter adopts a square-corrected center-distance automatic extrusion process to uniformly apply the slurry to the bubble skeleton of the carrier, and is baked and solidified at a high temperature of 1180 ° C.
The Ceramic Foam Filter is installed in the filter box for the filtration of aluminum alloy liquid impurities to meet the high value-added, high-tech performance of aluminum alloy precision casting of aviation and transportation. Such as: computer hard disk, PS board base for printing, cans, jet turbine engine fan blades and other products. And we are a manufacturer specializing in the production of foam ceramic filter plates in aluminum plants.
Ceramic Filter For Foundry product advantages
1. It adopts the principle of adsorption to filter, which can effectively remove large inclusions in aluminum liquid and effectively adsorb fine inclusions of small size;
2. No slag, effectively reduce the pollution of aluminum liquid;
3. Good thermal shock resistance and improved corrosion resistance to molten metal;
4. Automated assembly line production, three calibration procedures, accurate size, and more suitable for the filter box;
5. Improve surface quality, improve product performance, and improve the role of microstructure.
To improve the cleanliness of aluminum melt, Correct selection of Ceramic Foam Filter For Metal / Casting is Important.
The selection of the ceramic foam filter plate is firstly determined according to the amount of impurities in the aluminum melt and the degree of quality required for the final cast product of the melt transfer flow rate.
1. The amount of impurities is high, and the quality of the cast product is general. The foam ceramic filter plate with larger mesh mesh can be selected, and a glass fiber cloth coarse filter is added in front of the filter plate. At this time, it is important to use a glass fiber cloth for coarse filtration in semi-continuous casting. It can intercept the slag and the slag washed by the launder when the eye is opened.
In order to prevent blockage of the filter plate.
2. The quality of cast products is high, and the new type of foam ceramic filter with small mesh size is selected. For example, AdTech ceramic filter plate adopts three-dimensional network structure and organic bubble body connected with pores as carrier. The intrusion into the thixotropy alumina material slurry is carried out by a four-square correction center distance automatic extrusion process, so that the slurry is uniformly applied to the carrier foam skeleton, and is baked and solidified at a high temperature of 1180 ° C. It is installed in the filter box for the impurity filtration of aluminum alloy liquid, and it can meet the high-value-added and high-tech aluminum alloy precision casting of aviation and transportation. Such as: computer hard disk, PS board base for printing, cans, jet turbine engine fan blades and other products, to achieve the desired cleanliness, get good results.
3. The specification of the filter plate is determined by the flow rate and total throughput of the melt. The flow rate is large, the total throughput is large, and the filter plate has small holes, and a larger size is selected.
AdTech Metallurgical Materials Co.,Ltd.
Select the filter plate should also look at its color, shoot its body, burn its contents.
1. The color is pure and no impurity, indicating that the material is uniform; the hand is not sticky, indicating that the surface is not sprayed with adhesive, and will not cause secondary pollution.
2. With one hand holding the filter plate, the other hand with the applause type, slap the filter plate with ease, and continuously drop the ceramsite residue, indicating that it is a poor quality filter plate, which will cause secondary pollution of aluminum liquid.
3. Use an open flame or electric heating to heat up to red. Immediately cool at room temperature without cracking and slag, indicating a good filter plate.
The effective specific surface area or porosity calculation of the foam should be carefully evaluated when purchasing the filter. The mesh surface homogenization state of the filter plate can be observed, and then the cross-sectional mesh homogenization state is observed. If possible, the porosity can be calculated by the drainage method. The three-dimensional mesh is homogeneous and the porosity is relatively large, which is an excellent foam ceramic filter plate.