19 8月 Al Alloy Molten Agent
Al Alloy Molten Agent is a white powder or granular with uniform particles. It is made by drying a variety of inorganic salts and mixing them in a certain proportion. It is mainly used to remove hydrogen and floating oxide slag in molten aluminum.
Any refining agent used in the aluminum alloy smelting process must meet the following conditions.
1. The melting point should be lower than that of aluminum alloy.
2. The specific gravity should be less than that of aluminum alloy.
3. It can absorb and dissolve the inclusions in the melt, and can remove gas from the melt.
4. It should not be chemically active with metal and furnace lining. If it interacts with metal, it should only produce inert gas that is insoluble in metal, and Foundry Flux should be insoluble in molten metal.
5. Low moisture absorption and low evaporation pressure.
6. It should not contain or produce harmful impurities and gases.
7. It should have proper viscosity and fluidity.
Al Alloy Molten Agent contains adsorptive and fusing compounds, which can strongly adsorb and fuse oxides and aluminum slag.
These foreign objects are adsorbed on the bubbles and brought to the surface of the molten aluminum as the bubbles rise.
In this way, the molten aluminum will become pure by degassing and removing slag.
Dubai Aluminium uses a special refined dust collector to spray it through the carrier gas (nitrogen or argon) to the bottom of the molten pool.
A large number of bubbles are formed at the bottom of the molten aluminum, and the bubbles are in full contact with the melt as they float upward from the bottom.
Through physical and chemical action, the gas and inclusions in the molten aluminum are brought to the surface of the molten aluminum, and the purpose of degassing and slag removal is achieved at the same time.
After a large number of applications of Adtech Refine Flux, Dubai Aluminium has proven that this refined preparation has a significant effect on the degassing and slag removal of pure aluminum and aluminum alloys.