18 8月 Al Alloy Grain Flux
Al Alloy Grain Flux is a granular refining flux. It is a special refined dust collector, sprayed by carrier gas (nitrogen or argon) to the bottom of the molten pool, thereby forming a large number of bubbles in the aluminum liquid.
The bubbles float upward from the bottom. The medium is in full contact with the molten metal, and the gases and inclusions in the molten aluminum are brought to the surface of the molten aluminum through physical and chemical effects, and the purpose of degassing and slag removal is achieved at the same time. After a large number of applications, the refining agent has been proved to be pure The best choice for aluminum.
The degassing and slagging effect of aluminum alloy is remarkable.
Put the powder concentrate into the powder sprayer, spray it into the molten aluminum through the air outlet pipe, make the outlet pipe as close as possible to the bottom of the molten pool, and drag the air pipe back and forth to fully contact the refined preparation and the molten aluminum to achieve refining.
During the refining operation, the operator can freely control the flow of carrier gas and refining agent through the barometer and the number of revolutions of the powder feeder, thereby controlling the tumbling degree of the molten aluminum and minimizing secondary pollution.
Advantages of Al Alloy Grain Flux
1. Use the principle of combining metal and liquid compounds to develop and configure products to reduce smoke and dust, reduce combustion, and be environmentally friendly and economical.
2. The problem of the refining effect of traditional use of large amounts of aluminum ash is solved. AdTech’s refining agent is 1.5-2.0kg per ton of aluminum, and the aluminum ash content is 0.8-1%, which meets the requirements of high-precision aluminum alloy casting. Effectively increase the yield of molten metal by 0.6-0.8%, and realize energy saving and consumption reduction.
3. After proper heat treatment and sieving, the uniform particle size facilitates the refining tank to evenly enter the lower layer of the molten aluminum under the action of the carrier gas (N 2 or Ar), thus completely solving the traditional pipe blockage problem. Not evenly dispersed. It is not conducive to ensuring the quality of castings and other issues.
1. Good fluidity, high degassing and slag removal efficiency.
2. Strong melt purification ability, less pollution, less dosage and low cost.
3. The formed scum is dry and easy to separate from slag and aluminum.
4. Special refining agent for aluminum alloy.
How to use aluminum casting refining agent
1. The amount of the refined preparation is about 0.3% (depending on the situation to determine the amount).
2. When in use, pour the product into a special container, connect argon or dry nitrogen to the outside, blow into the aluminum liquid by pressure, stir evenly, stop the reaction, let it stand for a period of time, and then cast.
3. Sprinkle the cast aluminum concentrate on the surface of the liquid and quickly press it into the molten aluminum. After fully stirring, let it stand still and discharge the slag; if sprayed, the effect of injecting the refining agent into the aluminum liquid with inert gas is better.
4. Press the cast aluminum refining agent into the bottom of the molten aluminum. At this time, due to the large amount of heat released by the reaction, the molten aluminum is rapidly heated and turns red. The refining agent should be in full contact with the molten aluminum. After the slag is dried into powder, it can be dried.