27 10月 Molten Aluminium Insulated Launder
Molten Aluminium Insulated Launder is used between the on-line degassing filter equipment and the cast-rolling mill.
It has a reusable or multiple-used lining. It adopts new high-silicon molten material molding technology, has corrosion resistance, does not stick to aluminum, and does not pollute aluminum liquid The performance meets the production technology of producing high value-added, high-tech performance micron aluminum foil wool and PS plate-based aluminum products for printing.
In the aluminum processing industry, it is necessary to frequently transfer liquid metal to processing equipment such as smelting furnaces and holding furnaces, so that the liquid metal can flow between the equipment according to the steps of the process.
The current general practice is to arrange Molten Aluminium Insulated Launder between the equipment, the launder is connected to the liquid aluminum outlet, and lead it to the next equipment, and the equipment among them is what we call the aluminum liquid launder, which is mainly A lightweight and heat-insulating material made of high-aluminum fiber.
Advantages of Insulated Launder
1. Excellent insulation performance
2. High flexural and compressive strength
3. Excellent thermal shock resistance
4. The surface is smooth and non-stick aluminum
5. Good insulation performance
Insulated Launder application range
1, Inclined casting machine
2, Horizontal casting machine
3. Top injection type casting machine
4. Double-belt casting machine
Insulated Launder instructions for use
1. Corresponding to the drawing structure, install the movable runner to ensure that the movable runner is clean, free from damage and seamless.
2. Uniform preheating of the installed standard movable flow trough, heating at a constant speed for 1-2 hours, check that the lining surface is red, that is, within 800℃, to remove the adsorbed crystal water, close to the casting temperature, safe and efficient use.
3. The movable flow trough has no electric heating and baking conditions, so it has to be baked with flame. The key is to control the flame temperature. The second is to avoid direct flame grilling to avoid thermal stress caused by local heating to cause the lining to burst. The flame is divided into weak flame (red soft flame), medium flame (yellow), strong flame (blue and white).