22 6月 Moldova China Foundry Filter
Moldova China Foundry Filter can effectively remove non-metallic impurities in the process of aluminum melting and casting, and can effectively eradicate large inclusions in molten aluminum. When the appropriate filter plate size and porosity are selected and placed correctly in the molten aluminum alloy flow,
Correctly choose Porous Ceramic Foam Foundry Filter to improve the cleanliness of aluminum melt
1. The selection of the ceramic foam filter board is first determined according to the impurity content in the aluminum melt and the transfer flow rate of the melt to the quality requirements of the final cast product.
2. When choosing a filter plate, you should also watch the color, take pictures and burn the objects.
The color is pure and free of impurities, indicating that the material is uniform; if the hands are not sticky, it indicates that the surface is not sprayed with adhesive and will not cause secondary pollution.
3. When selecting filtration, carefully evaluate the effective specific surface area or porosity calculation of its foam. You can observe the uniform state of the mesh on the surface of the filter plate, and then open it to observe the uniform state of the mesh on the section.
Moldova China Foundry Filter is mainly used in the purification process of aluminum and aluminum alloy production.
It can effectively remove various inclusions in the aluminum water with a fineness of micrometers, so that the aluminum water becomes a smooth laminar flow, which is conducive to filling, has superior aluminum water erosion resistance, and strictly controlled hole size and through-hole , A stable filtering effect can be obtained, thereby improving the casting quality, reducing the casting rejection rate, extending the service life, and reducing the casting cost.
Precautions for using Foundry Filter
1. The filter is ceramic and must be handled with care to prevent bumps.
2.Before putting it into the filter seat, the debris inside the filter must be blown.
3. After placing the filter seat, check that the top surface of the filter cannot be higher than the parting surface.
4. When the casting temperature of steel castings is low, the zirconium filter needs to be preheated.
The Republic of Moldova is located in the lower reaches of the Danube River in the northeastern part of the Balkan Peninsula in Europe and the southern edge of the Eastern European Plain. Most of its territory lies between the Prut River and the Transnistria. It borders Ukraine to the east and to the north, Romania to the west across the Prut River, and the Black Sea to the southeast.
Moldova is relatively poor in natural resources, lacking hard coal, iron ore, oil and natural gas. However, there are rich non-metallic minerals in the country, mainly including marble, gypsum, glass sand, limestone, sand, diatomite, and clay. Among them, diatomaceous earth is a precious mineral resource of Moldova. Moldova is also rich in high-quality clay, in green, yellow and reddish brown, which is an indispensable raw material for brick, pottery, and porcelain.