20 5月 Mold Release Agent For Aluminum Die Casting
Boron Nitride Paint-Mold Release Agent For Aluminum Die Casting
Overview – Mold Release Agent For Aluminum Die Casting
Definition and role – Mold Release Agent For Aluminum Die Casting
1. Definition: A release agent is an interfacial coating used on the surface of two objects that are easily adhered to each other.
2. Function: Form an inert coating between the mold and the module, so that the module can be easily removed from the mold, improve the anti-wear performance and scratch resistance of the final product, which can make the surface of the object easy to detach, Smooth and clean.
Principle – Mold Release Agent For Aluminum Die Casting
Since the lubricant substance (release agent) is easily pro-metal surface (mold surface), a static lubricant film layer is formed by adsorption, thereby reducing the friction between the polymer (module) and the processing equipment (mold). , produces a significant release effect and improves the surface finish of plastic parts.
Classification – Mold Release Agent For Aluminum Die Casting
1. Classification by means of addition/use: internal release agent and external release agent.
The former is added directly to the molded plastic; the latter is applied to the cavity surface of the mold.
2. Classification by chemical composition: inorganic substances, organic substances and high polymers.
Inorganic release agent
Organic release agent
Polymer release agent
Classified by Functional Use / Application – Mold Release Agent For Aluminum Die Casting
Metal demoulding: die-cast aluminum (magnesium, zinc), casting, forging, etc.
Non-metallic demoulding: rubber, fiberglass, plastic, polyurethane, concrete, etc.
4. Classification by shape: powder, liquid and emulsion (atomizable).
5. Classified by service life:
Conventional release agent, semi-permanent release agent.
6. Classified by shape:
Solvent-based release agent, aqueous release agent,
Solvent-free release agent, powder release agent, paste release agent
Application – Mold Release Agent For Aluminum Die Casting
Mold Release Agent release agents are used in a variety of molding operations such as concrete prefabricated parts, products, glass fiber reinforced plastics, metal die casting, polyurethane foams and elastomers, injection molded thermoplastics, vacuum foamed sheets and extruded profiles.