17 12月 Feeding Casting Nozzle
Feeding Casting Nozzle is used for crystallization and size control of aluminum strip and foil blanks in Aluminum Strip Casting. It is formed by vacuum suction and filtration of nano-fiber composite materials and processed by high-precision equipment.
Rusal Aluminum introduces the assembly and use of Molten Aluminum Feeding Casting Nozzle
Processing of Molten Aluminum Casting Nozzle
1. Put the cut nozzle plate on the production platform, determine the position of the partition and the fence according to the alloy grade and specifications, close the cover, and adjust the gap between the upper cover and the partition and the fence, if it is matched Good, fixed with white latex.
2. Cover the backing plate, put the wooden strip, lock it with a special fixture, measure the size of the mouth opening (the opening in the casting nozzle is generally the same as the plate thickness, and the opening requirements are subject to the casting nozzle processing plan), and adjust to the required size. Require the whole mouth to be straight
3.According to the mouth opening, cut and match the ears, and paste them on both sides of the casting mouth, pad the wooden blocks, and tighten them with the tightening screws.
4. After the casting nozzle is fixed on the platform for a period of time (not less than 2 hours), remove it, drill the hole according to the position of the casting nozzle fixture hole, and mark the specification, size and casting nozzle number with a pencil.
5. Put the finished casting nozzle on the shelf in the drying room, pay attention to the neat and straight placement. Placed according to the principle of upper narrow and lower width, no more than 4 pairs
6. Fill in the casting nozzle processing record form in detail.
Assembly of Molten Aluminum Casting Nozzle
1.Hang the casting nozzle fixture on the special platform, remove the waste nozzle and clean it.
2. Take out the required casting nozzle from the drying chamber and place it flat on the casting nozzle flat tool. Align the center line so that the rear edge of the nozzle is aligned with the rear edge of the lower platen, and the front edge is parallel to the front edge of the lower platen. Cover the upper platen to make it The back edge is aligned with the back edge of the casting nozzle, and the front edge is parallel.
3.Tighten the bolts of the clamp to adjust the mouth opening to all the required requirements.
4. Tighten the side pressure plate and top wire.
5.Check if the cast lip mouth is rough, polish the cast lip mouth smooth with metallographic sandpaper, put the feeding tube and the front box, set it up, hoist it into the drying box and bake, the baking time is at least 3 hours, and bake The baking temperature is set to 180°C. When baking for a long time, the temperature is set to 80-100℃
6. Record the mouth opening and straightness after assembly.
Machine adjustment of Molten Aluminum Casting Nozzle
1. Adjust the child’s crime and level according to the requirements: set the watermark of the file.
2. Record the adjusted horizontal and vertical position parameters of the nozzle, and record the position of the nozzle during each adjustment during operation.