23 11月 Ceramic Filter Arab Metals
Ceramic Filter Arab Metals is an open-pored ceramic mesh with a sponge-like structure for filtering aluminum melt.
It has been widely used worldwide. The ceramic foam filter is a filtering device that uses ceramic foam as the filter medium.
The ceramic foam filter is installed in the filter box between the static furnace and the casting table. The molten aluminum flows from the static furnace to the crystallizer after being filtered by the filter box.
Foam ceramic filter has the advantages of high filtration accuracy, high filtration efficiency, light weight, small footprint, convenient operation and use, and good working conditions. However, the foam ceramics are discarded once used and cannot be regenerated, and the texture is relatively brittle, so the mixing of fragments should be avoided during installation.
Arab Metals should pay attention to the following issues when using Ceramic Filter Arab Metals in production
1. Choose the appropriate ceramic foam filter.
2. When selecting a foam ceramic filter, first consider the requirements for filtration accuracy. In most cases, choosing a ceramic foam filter with 30 holes/in is satisfactory.
3. If the metal is particularly dirty, a 20-hole/in ceramic foam filter can be used for pre-filtering to prevent premature clogging of the 30-hole/in ceramic foam filter.
4. But in actual production, for products with higher requirements, 40~50 holes/in are also used.
5. Secondly, consideration should be given to the flow rate of liquid aluminum in unit hour required for the casting speed, 6. The original cleanliness of the melt, the highest content of inclusions in the metal, and the total throughput of the metal.
Install the ceramic foam filter correctly
Generally, the ceramic foam filters are arranged horizontally in the filter box, allowing the aluminum water to pass vertically downwards.
When the lower casting method is adopted, it has the advantages of uniform rise of the aluminum water, no turbulence when it hits the filter, can ensure the uniform start of the filter, and reduce the danger of channeling.
In addition, when installing foam ceramics, the assembly part must be sealed with refractory fibers to eliminate the possibility of any bypass.
Arab Metals should pay attention to casting technology
The liquid level in the crystallizer uses the buoy funnel at the lower port of the aluminum liquid guide pipe of the distribution trough and the mechanical lever type of the buoy and the stopper to adjust the flow to control the liquid level. Poor accuracy.
The liquid level in the crystallizer adopts a laser measuring device and its automatic adjustment flow control system, and the liquid level fluctuation is very small, up to ±1mm, which can realize low metal level control.
The casting temperature of molten aluminum, the flow of casting cooling water, and the casting speed depend on the different alloys and ingot specifications specified by the process. The casting process is realized by manual operation of buttons.
The temperature of water and molten aluminum and the casting speed are individually controlled. The values are indicated or displayed on the operating table. The same water flow (or pressure) and casting speed are basically used from the beginning to the end of the casting. The mold does not have a lubrication system.
Various casting parameters (water pressure and flow, casting speed, molten aluminum temperature, liquid level, lubrication) of different alloys and specifications, as well as from the beginning, normal, end stages and transition stages of the casting, are fully automatic casting control realized by the computer.