11 12月 Alumina Filter Production
Alumina Filter Production uses a three-dimensional network structure and organic foam with connected pores as a carrier to invade the thixotropic alumina material slurry.
The full-automatic extrusion process with square correction center distance is adopted to spread the slurry evenly on the foam skeleton of the carrier and bake and solidify at a high temperature of 1180°C.
Installed in the filter box, used to filter impurities in the aluminum alloy liquid to meet the needs of producing high value-added, high-tech performance aviation and transportation aluminum alloy precision castings.
Such as: computer hard disk, PS board base for printing, canned food, jet turbine fan blade and other products.
Alumina Filter Production ceramic filter plate gasket
The ceramic filter plate is surrounded by a sealing liner, which acts on the contact surface of the filter plate and the ceramic foam filter box to prevent the aluminum liquid from leaking through the contact surface.
Our filter plates use three different specifications of sealing gaskets: fiber paper edge; fiber cotton edge; expanded cotton edge.
Aluminium Egypt introduced the email@example.com mailbox of the Alumina Filter Production plant to aluminum smelting and casting plants throughout Egypt.
RUSAL introduced the advantages of Alumina Filter Production
1. Adopt the principle of adsorption to filter, which can effectively remove large inclusions in molten aluminum and effectively adsorb micron-sized inclusions. The filtration accuracy of the same mesh size is very high.
2. No slag drops, effectively reducing the pollution of molten aluminum.
3. Good thermal shock resistance and improved corrosion resistance to molten metal.
RUSAL is introducing the purchase channels of 30ppi ceramic foam filter China firstname.lastname@example.org to local aluminum foundries in Russia.
Ceramic foam filter description
1. Check and clean the debris on the surface of the filter box to keep the filter box clean and undamaged.
2. Gently put the filter plate into the filter box, and then press the gasket on the filter plate by hand to prevent the aluminum liquid from flowing or floating.
3. Preheat the filter box and filter plate uniformly to make it close to the temperature of molten aluminum, and the preheat temperature of the filter plate is not less than 260°C. Preheating to remove adsorbed water helps to open the initial filter pore size immediately and prevents thermal expansion and contraction from causing clogging of the filter plate. Electric heating or gas heating can be used for preheating. Normal heating is 15-30 minutes.