23 2月 Alumina Ceramic Foam Filter For Aluminum Casting
Alumina Ceramic Foam Filter For Aluminum Casting is widely used in aluminum and its alloy casting industry. The performance requirements of aluminum and aluminum alloy products continue to improve, so new requirements are also put forward for aluminum liquid filtration.
The molten aluminum is required to have good casting characteristics such as high purity, less floating impurities, and smooth flow rate of the molten aluminum, so that the cast aluminum products have excellent physical and chemical properties and machining performance, so as to meet more demanding conditions of use and extend the aluminum products Life.
Features of Alumina Ceramic Foam Filter For Aluminum Casting
1. The top, middle and bottom three-dimensional mesh has no dead holes or blind holes.
2. Sintering temperature>1450℃.
3.The main crystalline phase a-A1203, mullite, no quartz glass phase.
4. High strength (more than three times that of the first generation), excellent thermal shock, and no slag.
5.There are microscopic gaps and strong adsorption of slag.
6. The three-dimensional network high temperature ion sputtering activation treatment improves the affinity for inclusions in aluminum.
7. Screening, collision sedimentation, adsorption, accumulation, and deeper purification.
8. The initial filtration and adsorption purification effect is significant.
9.All performance indicators have reached the performance indicators of ceramics sintered at 1200 degrees.
10. Achieve a low-carbon economy and reduce emissions by more than 60%.
In the casting process, defects such as inclusions, shrinkage and porosity are easily generated due to incomplete slag removal and improper crystallization and cooling conditions during the solidification process.
Due to the influence of the above factors, A356 aluminum alloy is easy to fracture, which affects its strength, plastic toughness and mechanical properties.
6082 is a heat-strengthened alloy with good formability, weldability, and machinability.
Medium strength, it can still maintain good operability after annealing. It is mainly used in mechanical structure, including bars, plates, tubes and profiles.
This alloy has similar but not exactly the same mechanical properties as 6061 alloy, and its T6 state has higher mechanical properties.
Alloy 6082 is a very common alloy product in Europe, and also has a high application in the United States. It is suitable for processing raw materials, seamless aluminum tubes, structural profiles and customized profiles.
6082 alloy generally has good processing characteristics and good anode reaction performance.
The most commonly used anode reaction methods include removing impurities and dyeing, coating, etc.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to buy Ceramic Foundry Filters